Seeking a Neurologist to Join Private Practice - Lufkin, TX
Woodland Heights Medical Center is assisting in the recruitment of a BC/BE (if coming out of training) Neurologist to join an established private practice.
- Joining 1 other Board Certified Neurologist
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Newly trained candidates preferred
- Partnership track or prolonged employment track available (candidate's preference)
- Newly remodeled space
- Large office near hospital with plenty of exam rooms for several physicians
- Electrophysiology, EMG, EEG, & Neurophysiology experience preferred
- Hospital is planning stroke program & development of spine surgery platform
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
- 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Lufkin’s daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business, commerce and healthcare hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
- The area is a fishermen’s and hunters’ paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas
Apply for Seeking a Neurologist to Join Private Practice - Lufkin, TX
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly