Seeking Neurologist in Laredo, TX – Great opportunity in a beautiful new facility
Laredo Medical Center is seeking an experienced BC/BE neurologist to join the community.
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Outpatient and inpatient
- 2 other neurologists in the community
- No visa support available
- Spanish is a plus
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on the border of Mexico and the United States.
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of Historic Places
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico and in Laredo
- Many family friendly pools and parks
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
Apply for Seeking Neurologist in Laredo, TX – Great opportunity in a beautiful new facility
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly