- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- American Board Certification
- 2+ years employed experience as a Neurologist preferred
Click HERE to schedule a call for more information.
As a Physician within SCL Health Medical Group, you'll work collaboratively with other providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience.
- You will practice at our Specialty Care Clinic on our hospital campus in Montana.
- You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
- You will work in an established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
- You would provide Neurology care to a wide range of patients.
- You will be able to practice both outpatient as well as inpatient / hospital call services / stroke consults.
- You would work closely with our Hospitalist team in our ICU.
$25K Sign On Bonus
$15K Relocation Assistance
$100K Student Loan Forgiveness
Annual CME Allowance
Lifetime Liability and Tail Coverage
Full Benefits Package and More
Click HERE to drop your information with SCL Health.
SCL Health is a faith-based, mission-driven, integrated healthcare system that has 10 hospitals in Colorado & Montana, 200+ ambulatory locations, and four safety net clinics for the uninsured. We are focused on fun team morale, cutting edge technology and equipment in our accommodating facilities for our patient-centered care. Our nonprofit health system is dedicated to improving the health of communities and individuals the hospitals and clinics served, especially those who are poor or vulnerable.
Our Montana locations offer good family living with so much to do and experience. We serve our rural health and mountain communities. Montana offers a comfortable cost of living with no sales tax, state-wide. If you are an outdoors enthusiast you will enjoy mountain biking, skiing, hiking, national parks, fly fishing and hunting at its best. This big sky state also offers some of the best golf courses with astonishing views. And don't forget relaxing spas, resorts and nightlife.