Physician-led, award-winning healthcare system seeks Vascular Neurologist for Cincinnati opportunity
Physician-led, award-winning healthcare system seeks Vascular Neurologist for great Cincinnati opportunity
TriHealth is seeking a top talent BE/BC Vascular Neurologist interested in building a successful practice based on your interest and level of expertise in the discipline.
This position offers autonomy on a team that values fit and inclusion where well-represented sub-specialties work collaboratively in the collective practice. You’ll provide exceptional care to a large, diverse patient population and have a voice in practice decisions.
TriHealth physicians enjoy:
· satisfying, integrative work/life balance
· highly-qualified, professional support staff
· strong referral base from the large TriHealth physician community and other regional healthcare partners
· value-added salary with sign-on bonus and productivity incentives and comprehensive benefits
· excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth and development
The TriHealth Neurosciences Institute brings together specialized, highly trained experts from TriHealth and Mayfield Brain & Spine, trusted leaders in state-of-the-art brain and spine care. These specialists deliver comprehensive programs in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the brain and spine. Specialty areas include:
· Neurosurgery · Neurocritical Care · Neurology · Neuro-Oncology · Medical Oncology
· Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) · Radiation Oncology
We also provide comprehensive stroke care at our:
- Comprehensive Stroke Center at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Primary Stroke Center at Bethesda North Hospital
- Three acute Stroke-Ready sites
TriHealth has more than 12,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also been designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is a culturally rich and diverse city served by a busy international airport. You’ll find an inviting, affordable real estate market and an exceptional education system. It’s wonderful arts and entertainment footprint along with the engaging recreational offerings in our scenic river town, makes it a great place to call home! Attractive relocation packages are available.
Call, text or send your CV to:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
email@example.com / 859 653 1392