Central Ohio Health System Seeks Neurohospitalists
The second-largest healthcare system in central Ohio is excited to welcome additional neurologists to grow the neurosciences section at several of their locations in and around beautiful Columbus, Ohio.
Currently, the system is seeking 2 additional neurohospitalists for one of its 281-bed, Primary Stroke, Level II Trauma Centers. Those with fellowship training can be accommodated, but those with no fellowship training are welcome to apply as well. There also exists a Stroke Medical Directorship and MS Directorship opportunities for experienced candidates.
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research, and leadership
- Stroke Directorship available
- 24 video monitoring and EMU
- Opportunities to participate in clinical trials supported by the program
- Close academic collaboration with a local, well-known, large university
- 7 on / 7 off schedule for neurohospitalist
- Step into immediate volume
- Tele-neurology in place (no ER call during “on” week)
- In-house IRB
- Opportunities to teach rotating residents (6 residency programs)
- MS NP support
- Competitive compensation
The Buckeye state’s “Biggest Small Town in America” is home to Ohio State University and Columbus College of Art and Design and boasts great public and private options for primary and secondary schooling. Here you will find your fill of the arts, craft breweries, museums and attractions, and a thriving, cutting-edge food scene. A healthy and growing economy also makes this a great place to put down roots and raise a family.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Central Ohio Health System Seeks Neurohospitalists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly