United Arab Emirates (UAE) - Lifestyle Pediatric Neurology Practice
Amana Healthcare, part of the Mubadala Healthcare network and Mubadala Investment Company – a sovereign investor,
- is the Middle East’s leading provider of specialized post-acute healthcare services including long-term care, post-acute rehab, transitional care and home healthcare.
- has JCI, CARF and Stroke and Wound Care accreditation.
- owns and manages long-term care facilities that are fully licensed hospitals with ICU-level capabilities and round-the-clock medical and nursing care from some of the best doctors and nurses from Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We are growing rapidly and seek an exceptional Pediatric Neurologist for this unique opportunity. Neuro rehab experience and sleep certification desired.
- Primarily outpatient clinic with minimal inpatient consults.
- Our exceptional hospitalist/ICU/pediatric service provides 24/7 coverage and handles admissions.
- Sleep labs onsite in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- You will enjoy richer staffing levels than similar US facilities.
- Outstanding package includes salary, benefits, relocation and annual travel expenses.
- Candidates must have US/UK/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian training and at least two years of post-specialist experience to qualify at Consultant level.
Practice medicine the way it’s meant to be! Spend time with your patients and no excessive documentation requirements. Enjoy a distinctly different work environment than US positions…a 20% less workload offers you a lifestyle practice.
If interested, please contact:
Apply for United Arab Emirates (UAE) - Lifestyle Pediatric Neurology Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly