Neurosurgery Opportunity Near Milwaukee: $1 Million+ Income Potential
7 days left
- Full Time
A reputable health system in the Midwest is seeking a qualified neurosurgeon to join its team. This is a high-income opportunity that offers a desirable quality of life just outside of Milwaukee.
- Bread-and-butter opportunity—spine, back, and neck
- 10% brain surgery (ability for more if desired)
- Ability to do more tumor related / cancer focused cases
- Incredible income potential—current neurosurgeons making more than $1 million each
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Great work-life balance—only 10 days of call per month
- Immediate patient volume
- Collegial team-oriented environment
Just an hour outside of Milwaukee, this inviting Midwest community is an ideal place to call home. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll have everything you need and more.
- Low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Access to all of Milwaukee’s many amenities, including an international airport, collegiate and professional sports, and an array of tourist attractions
- Convenient access to Chicago
- Medscape names Wisconsin one of its “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Natalie Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference NS-130364
Apply for Neurosurgery Opportunity Near Milwaukee: $1 Million+ Income Potential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly