Join Mercy Clinic Outpatient Neurology Team
Mercy Clinic Neurology is actively seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our dynamic, innovative practice on the campus of Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. Mercy Clinic Neurology offers specialized care for those living with neurological disorders. Our practice is recognized by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Mercy Clinic Neurology:
- Outpatient only practice – Neuro-hospitalist team covers inpatient needs
- All board-certified neurologists with specialized training and access to advanced technology
- Renovated clinic space conveniently located inside the Meinders NeuroScience Institute just steps from Mercy Hospital
- Five practice physicians complimented by mid-level providers and a highly trained medical support staff
- Large referral base of Mercy Primary Care providers (large group with continued growth)
Mercy Clinic Incentives:
- Integrated health system with competitive income guarantee with productivity-based model to follow
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus and resident/fellow stipends available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Oklahoma City (OKC) is the state capital and has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Scissortail Park and the Myriad Botanical Gardens, Lake Hefner and quick drives to the Wichita or Arbuckle Mountains.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Apply for Join Mercy Clinic Outpatient Neurology Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly