Neurologist Opportunity – San Antonio, Texas
University Health is a nationally recognized teaching hospital and network of outpatient healthcare centers, owned by the people of Bexar County. In partnership with UT Health San Antonio, it is consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research.
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit, primary care and multi-specialty group associated with University Health. UMA is comprised of over 300 credentialed providers who offer more than fifteen different types of services in over twenty-five locations across San Antonio. As part of University Health, the UMA provider group practice is modeled around the patient-centered medical home concept and specialty care is integrated into the primary care setting. As patients receive inpatient and outpatient care throughout University Health and UMA, they benefit from a shared electronic medical records system and optimal coordination and continuity of care.
UMA is presently seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist to provide outpatient care (with option for some inpatient work) to residents of Bexar County.
UMA and University Health are proud to offer the following:
- Outpatient practice with option to incorporate inpatient work
- Practice location flexibility
- No call
- Opportunity for flexible schedule (four-day work week)
- Ability to expand to procedural-based practice
- Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance (no tail coverage needed)
- Loan Repayment Program
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
- Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
- Opportunities to clinically teach medical students and residents
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do provide sponsorship for J1 Waivers and H1B Visas. University Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.