Seeking BC/BE Neurologist to join Thriving Practice in NW GA
6 days left
- Full Time
Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Neurology
Join Georgia’s largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic. Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
About Harbin Neurology
Georgia's largest physician-owned multi-specialty group. Harbin Clinic, LLC, is seeing a BC/BE Neurology Physician Partner to join three established neurologists. With 150 physicians across 37 medical specialties in 21 locations, Harbin Clinic is the medical hub for Northwest Georgia - serving over 600,000 patients each year.
Harbin Clinic Neurologists take an integrated approach to patient care by working with Harbin specialties and other national experts trained in brain and nervous system surgery, mental health conditions, sleep disorders, speech conditions, eye conditions, pain medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation to provide our patients with complete care. Our team understands the anxiety patients and their families face when dealing with unknown medical symptoms and medical issues, and our team physicians, advanced practice clinicians and staff are committed to providing the best care possible.
• Collaborative Practice Atmosphere
• Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Team – Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic Medicine & Physical Therapy
• No ER Call
• No Stroke Call
• Outpatient After Hours Phone Calls Only
• Sub-specialty Interests Welcome
• Office-based EEG, Ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS Machines, EMG Chemo Denervation Equipment
• Access to Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring
• Radiology Facilities with Neuro-Radiologists
• Opportunity to read CT and MRI
• Cutting-edge Technology & State-of-the-art Facilities
• Large Primary Care Referral Base
• Local Teach Opportunities
• Partnership Track
• Competitive Compensation
About Rome & Northwest GA
Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments. Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
Apply for Seeking BC/BE Neurologist to join Thriving Practice in NW GA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly