Vascular Neurologist Needed at Academically-Affiliated Hospital in Massachusetts
6 days left
- Full Time
A well-established hospital in Massachusetts is seeking a vascular neurology subspecialist to join their department. This neurologist will be joining 10 others and have the support of 15 neuroscience APPs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and flexible system, with close academic ties, in a beautiful part of the country, only an hour from Boston.
- Teaching hospital and home to their own medical school campus
- Support for teaching and clinical research
- Telestroke program to support satellite locations
- 716-bed Hospital
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center, with plans to apply for Comprehensive accreditation
- Join established Stroke Team
- Faculty appointment
- Current 24/7 Neurointerventional coverage
- Stroke Service is 1:5, weekly
- Provide 1:5 weekly daytime tele-stroke coverage, covered from your own home!
- Stroke APP support
- ~2000 stroke consults per year, with ~1300 being actual strokes
- Consult service as hospitalists serve as primary attending
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Vascular Neurologist Needed at Academically-Affiliated Hospital in Massachusetts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly