Midwest Certified Primary Stroke Center Seeks Neurologist (Loan Repayment)
Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, KS is now seeking a BE/BC neurologist! For physicians, Salina is the ideal place to practice as we are a non-profit hospital in great financial condition. SRHC is a Level III trauma and certified primary stroke center in a community is 50,000. What makes us unique is that we have a patient base of 300,000, which means you will have the convenience of living in a mid-sized community, but see a lot of what you would see in a larger city! Details of our opportunity are below!
- Work with a team of two neurologists and a physician assistant, serving a patient base of 300,000 at a Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Ideal candidate will be a general neurologist or have specialty training in movement disorders, neuroimmunology, pain, vascular neurology or sleep medicine; experience with EEG's, EMG's, nerve conduction studies and Botox a plus
- Primarily outpatient with inpatient consults
- Be part of a regional health system with easy access to specialty care collaboration
- Large referral base as Salina Regional employs 24 primary care physicians in four communities, in addition to being a regional referral center for neurology services
- Expand your practice with outreach opportunities and telemedicine
- Looking to practice with a colleague? This is a great opportunity as we are open to hiring multiple neurologists
- Enjoy teaching? Work with students from KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III Trauma Center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed ICU with intensivist coverage
- Solid financial stability – Moody’s A1 Bond rating
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 75+ physicians and 50+ APP’s
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to its location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000+
- Loan Repayment
- Sign On Bonus
- Guaranteed Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Production Bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Relocation Allowance
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training (stipend repaid through service)
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Regional airport with daily flights to Chicago and Denver
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Apply for Midwest Certified Primary Stroke Center Seeks Neurologist (Loan Repayment)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly