Multiple Neurology Opportunities - University of Minnesota
The Department of Neurology at the University of Minnesota:
- Translating cutting edge research to world-class patient care is the highest priority for the Department of Neurology. Our faculty are committed to providing and improving the most advanced therapies for neurological disorders.
- The Department has fostered the development of a wide range of subspecialty clinical services implementing advanced therapies based on ground-breaking research in areas such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Muscular Dystrophy, deep brain stimulation, ataxia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular and sleep disorders, stroke, headache, pain management, and neurocritical care.
- The Department is committed to training our next generation of physician through the training and development of 24 residents and approximately 12 fellows each year.
- This full-time hospital clinical-based faculty position will provide inpatient clinical neurology services at the M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital and associated M Health Fairview community hospitals.
- As faculty, this position provides the opportunity to collaborate with innovative neuroscience physicians and researchers in multi-disciplinary patient care.
- Medical education is a priority in the training of residents as well as the opportunity to develop, lead and integrate a neurohospitalist fellowship within the M Health Fairview community hospitals.
- Seeking a full-time general neurologist to provide outpatient general neurology services M Health Fairview Maplewood Neurology and community clinics.
- Provide a full spectrum of adult and young adult Neurology.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited Neurology residency training program and Board Certified or Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- The University of Minnesota Medical Center – Fairview is designated as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and seeking an interventionalist/vascular neurologist who has completed an ACGME vascular neurology fellowship and 2-year endovascular fellowship to support further expansion of our Stroke and Telestroke expansion across the M Health Fairview care system into the Twin Cities metro and rural Minnesota.
- This full-time position provides direct inpatient care for patients with stroke and other complex neurovascular and neurological conditions.
- The endovascular team is comprised of stroke, neurosurgery and radiology trained interventionalists which supports a robust fellowship training program with 6 to 7 fellows.
- University of Minnesota Health seeks a full-time board-certified or board eligible fellowship-trained vascular neurologist to support our Stroke and Telestroke expansion across the M Health Fairview care system.
- Our new Stroke Neurologist will join a network of academic physicians, fellows, residents, and APPs, providing care at our two comprehensive stroke centers, the University of Minnesota Medical Center and Fairview Southdale Hospital, in addition to inpatient telestroke services and emergent telestroke coverage at 10 spoke sites.
For more information or to apply, please contact Alissa Komensky at firstname.lastname@example.org.