Academic Stroke Faculty & Associate Program Director in Washington DC
- Full Time
A comprehensive stroke center in Washington DC is seeking a third vascular neurologist. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in professional development, contributing to system-wide stroke care, teaching, and clinical research.
- Faculty appointment, commensurate with experience
- On service 18-20 weeks a year
- Associate Program Director opportunity available
- Participate in NIH trials – someone could be site PI
- Provide telestroke coverage for the system
- Clinic 2-3.5 days a week, seeing only stroke patients and hospital discharges
- Neurology residents cover hospital at night (1-2 stroke codes/ night on average)
- When not on service, it is expected that this faculty member will participate in research, teaching, and programmatic development
- Neurology resident, stroke fellow, and NP support
- NIH StrokeNet Clinical Trials Network site
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Academic Stroke Faculty & Associate Program Director in Washington DC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly