Henry Ford Health System is Seeking a Vascular Neurologist
Henry Ford Health System’s, Department of Neurology is seeking a Board-eligible/Board-certified Neurologist with additional fellowship training in Vascular Neurology to join our multi-disciplinary team. We are looking for a Stroke Neurologist to become the director of the stroke center. This is an opportunity to become the face of cerebrovascular care at this thriving community hospital, which is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center but is looking to expand services to fully thrombectomy capable. This opportunity is located in Clinton Township, Michigan at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.
- Serve as director of the Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Help Co-develop the neuro-interventional program currently transferring 50+ acute strokes and aneurysms per year.
- Become the face of cerebrovascular care at this thriving community hospital by providing inpatient stroke and neuro-hospitalist consultations (approximately 50-50 division between neuro-hospitalist and stroke duties).
- This position offers the potential for academic endeavors, including of a teaching role with medical students, neurology residents, and vascular neurology fellows.
- Must be Board-eligible/Board-certified in Neurology.
- Must have completed an ACGME/AOA approved Neurology residency program.
- Must have completed a Vascular Neurology fellowship program.
Additional details may be found on our website: Vascular Neurologist. For more information or to submit your CV, contact Gregory L. Barkley, M.D., c/o Laura Settles at firstname.lastname@example.org. (313) 282-4747.