General Neurology - Outpatient-only position w/ no call
We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist to provide outpatient services in our state-of-the-art hospital, recognized as a Certified Stroke Center “Gold Seal” by The Joint Commission. Join a hospital-employed group of five board-certified Neurologists, one APRN, specialty-trained support staff, and excellent backup support.
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Clinic attached to the hospital
- No call (employed Neurohospitalists take call for the group)
- Family Medicine Residency program – teaching opportunities available
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $350,000 guaranteed base compensation for two years + RVU bonus
- Upfront Bonus
- $6,000 CME annually
- 6 Weeks PTO (includes vacation & CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits & more
- Student loan repayment and residency stipends available
ABOUT OWENSBORO HEALTH
Owensboro Health administration and physician leaders are committed to the growth of our outpatient neurology services. Joining Owensboro Health Medical Group means you will have state-of-the-art equipment and work collaboratively with the region's highest trained and compassionate providers.
Owensboro Health reaches an 18-county area, serving more than 500,000 people in western Kentucky and southern Indiana. With a centrally located hospital housing more than 30 specialties, three outpatient Healthplex locations, and the Healthpark, a 110,000-square foot medical-based health and fitness center, Owensboro Health offers regional patients numerous ways to access and benefit from advanced care.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro is the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options.
As one of America's best places to live and work, Owensboro has much to offer, including:
- Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the US" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking"
- Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities
- Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction
- Family-friendly community
- Excellent public and private school options with involved families
- Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities