Penn Highlands Healthcare here in DuBois, PA, has a NeuroHospitalist opportunity to join one other here at Penn Highlands DuBois.
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Not-for-Profit, Six (6) Hospital System here in Central Pennsylvania
We are also in the middle of a $110M expansion and renovation project. DuBois Hospital will receive a new patient tower and ED. As the hospital will become a Level II Trauma Center
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Certified Stroke Center
- Neurodiagnostic services including EEG, EMG and sleep lab
- Pain Management available onsite
- 2 Interventional Radiologists
- Cardiology, pulmonology, radiation oncology, medical oncology, hematology and support services located on campus
Compensation and Incentives
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Relocation Assistance
- Teaching Opportunities
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- Excellent Benefit package
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 443-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 800,000 residents in an ten county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; Penn Highlands Huntingdon; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.