Neurohospitalists/Neuromuscular/Cognitive opportunities in Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Areas
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region.
• Practice many facets of Neurology and steer your practice toward areas of your personal interest
• Established protocols for standardized care across the continuum
• Co-leadership with our physicians who have a strong voice and are fully engaged in strategic discussions
• Research and teaching opportunities available
NEUROHOSPITALISTS POSITIONS THROUGHOUT THE GREATER CHARLOTTE METRO AREA (Concord, Charlotte, Pineville)
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- call schedule varies based on location
NIN CONCORD: GENERAL NEUROLOGY OUTPATIENT
- Busy outpatient practice
- Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm) schedule
- Movement/Cognitive experience desired
NIN – Cleveland: seeking a BE Neurophysiology trained physician to join an established, large referral-based outpatient practice in Shelby, NC. Neurophysiology /Neuromuscular experience is desired. But other subspecialty interest welcome. Inpatient is covered by virtual neurology service. Cleveland is nestled in the foothills of the NC Blue Ridge Mountains, between Asheville and Charlotte, offering access to either in about an hour’s drive.
• Outpatient service for a multi-county service area
• Collegial work environment with excellent referral base
• Access to the regional Carolinas Stroke Network
• Seamless connection to expert subspecialty neurology care.
• Excellent reputation and known for superior patient care
• Opportunities for academic work including teaching and research if desired
How to Apply: Please email Cover Letter and CV to Nakia Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Neurohospitalists/Neuromuscular/Cognitive opportunities in Charlotte, NC and Surrounding Areas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly