Neurology Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal Maryland Town
An established neurology practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland is seeking a third neurologist to join the team. Someone with an interest in EMG, evoked potentials, and/ or EEG would be greatly welcomed, though neurologists with other clinical interests are encouraged to apply!
- Support of 3 physician extenders
- General neurology call is 1:4 and non-burdensome during the week, with locums coverage to help in weekend call
- Employed by the Medical Group
- Recently renovated facilities
- Generous compensation package with wRVU-based bonus
Easton, MD is your quintessential coastal town, nestled along the shores of the Chesapeake Bay. Live and work in a beachside community, where people come to vacation. Because of their location and tourism industry, there are endless restaurants and boutique shopping options. Easton is also just a quick drive across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to Annapolis, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Have the option to live in an 1890s Victorian home near downtown, or a new build on the water with your private beach and dock!
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Neurology Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal Maryland Town
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly