Neurohospitalist Opportunity with Allegheny Health Network
- Employed position
- Flexible schedule
- High growth inpatient consults due to hospital expansion
- If interested, academic opportunities such as teaching, participation in Grand Rounds, Journal Club and Case Discussions can be made available through the academic branch of the division
- Primary Stroke Center Certification (JC) – State-of-the-art equipment with 24/7 Stroke Alert Team and 24/7 Tele stroke Support by the AHN Cerebrovascular Center.
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Two Intensive Care Units (40 beds) with in house intensivists 24 hours/day
- Full neuroimaging capabilities (MRI/MRA, CT/CTA, cerebral angiography)
- Physician extender (CRNP) support
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Apply for Neurohospitalist Opportunity with Allegheny Health Network
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly