100% Movement Disorder opportunity at an Academic Institution in Southern California
A large academic institution in Southern California is seeking a fellowship-trained movement disorders neurologist focusing on DBS for its Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center.
Taking a multidisciplinary approach to treatment, patients at the center receive a wide range of medical care from neurologists, neurosurgeons and nurse practitioners, but also can receive subspecialized services from clinical psychologists, social workers, as well as speech, occupational, and physical therapists. The program also offers deep brain stimulation (DBS), for those patients whose symptoms are not responding to otherwise useful medications.
Hospital and Position Highlights:
- 600+ bed hospital
- The program is highly ranked by US News and World Reports
- 100% Movement Disorders position
- DBS interest and experience required
- Teaching and research fully supported and required
- Protected research time available
- No Hospital Call
- Inpatient coverage of post-op DBS patients
- Leadership role potentially available for a qualified candidate
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for 100% Movement Disorder opportunity at an Academic Institution in Southern California
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly