Teleneurologist - Full Time
Vascular Teleneurologist – Full Time
100% Remote (US Based Applicants Only)
Full Time – 14 shifts/month (10 weekdays, 1 full weekend)
Sevaro has proven that data and compassion can revolutionize the telemedicine landscape. Data makes us better - period. Likewise, our compassion or “Seva” pushes us to serve others without expecting anything in return. When the two are combined the real power of teleneurology can be unleashed. Sevaro was designed for physicians, by physicians! We are vascular trained neurologists with experience at academic medical centers focused on creating stroke survivors.
As a Teleneurologist, you will examine stroke and neurology patients virtually through the use of HIPAA-compliant telemedicine technologies. This exciting opportunity offers an avenue to provide best-in-class patient care with an extremely competitive pay.
We track data to empower our providers in achieving better patient outcomes. We want to eliminate physician burnout, so we cap the number of patients per shift with minimal administrative tasks.
Our dynamic team creates for an exciting culture that enables physicians to participate in the upside as the company grows.
You don’t work for us - you grow with us!
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction
- Comfortable with using HIPAA compliant audio/video technology, EMRs and PACs
- Telemedicine experience is strongly preferred
- Completion of an accredited Stroke and/or Vascular Neurology fellowship
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted Medical License in any US State
**Preference given to CA, TX, NY, NJ, FL, MI, IL, IN, MO, NC, TN, and GA licensed providers
- Hospital-based Neurology and Stroke experience
Program Offering Includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible scheduling
- Incredibly collaborative work culture amongst physicians
- Brand new laptop
- Co-create digital health technologies
- Participate in research and clinical trials
- Guest speaker appearances
- Serve on advisory board of healthcare startups in Silicon Valley
- Ability to work with technology development team
- Regional Medical Director opportunities
Full-time benefits include:
- Sign-on bonus
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life coverage
- 401k with 5% match
- Stipend for Admin Work
Apply for Teleneurologist - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly