Achieve Work Life Balance as Part of Our Neurology Team!
As our sub-specialty neurology programs mature, the Mount Carmel Neuroscience team has three opportunities that include flexible options to develop your clinical practice in a way that meets your professional and personal goals.
As a part of our Neuroscience physician team you could:
- Practice FT in the acute-care setting, providing exceptional in-patient care. Working a 7on/7off schedule.
- Do you have a vascular interest? You could lead our acute neurology team who provides support our comprehensive/primary stroke centers and Stroke Center Network operations.
- Enjoy a combination of inpatient and outpatient neurology? Opportunities are available to establish a practice on the Mt. Carmel St. Ann’s and Mount Carmel Grove City campuses.
As one of the largest healthcare systems in central Ohio, Mount Carmel serves more than a half million patients each year with excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction ratings. We utilize state-of-the-art facilities, pioneering procedures and clinical expertise to attract and retain the best and most inspired physicians.
The Mount Carmel Neuroscience Program is based on 4 Hospital Campuses in Columbus, OH. Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital is located in Westerville, OH. Mount Carmel East Hospital located just outside beltway on east side of Columbus & Diley Ridge Medical Center in Canal Winchester. Our new Mount Carmel Grove City campus opened in 2019. All facilities are certified stroke centers with acute stroke intervention performed at East, St. Ann and Grove City. We have established Epilepsy/EMU, MS Center, movement disorders services and a Level II trauma center.
Each of the neurology clinic practices has outpatient neurologists with embedded neuropsychology, neuropsychological testing and neurosurgery. As a part of the Mt. Carmel Health System team you will enjoy the benefits of:
- 24/7 ED vascular and critical care tele-neurology coverage
- Nurse Practitioners to support in-patient and out-patient care
- Opportunities to participate in leadership, clinical research and teaching
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- School loan & relocation assistance
Mount Carmel is a great place to expand your professional career, and Columbus is an ideal place to live and raise a family. If you would like to explore developing a practice at Mt. Carmel, please call Cyndi Tussing, Mount Carmel Physician Recruiter at 614-638-6428 (cell) or Cynthia.email@example.com.
Apply for Achieve Work Life Balance as Part of Our Neurology Team!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly