Endovascular Neurosurgeon Needed in Thriving Southeast Metro!
Exceptional employed Endovascular opportunity!
Become part of the Huntsville Hospital Spine and Neurosurgery practice established in 1964, joining seven neurosurgeons. Huntsville Hospital is the only Advanced Primary Stroke Center in Madison County with Thrombectomy Capable Treatment for Acute Stroke. We are a level 1 Trauma Center with a dedicated NICU with Neurohospitalist coverage. A mature, dedicated 24/7 Tele Stroke program serves all system hospitals.
The Spine & Neuro Center at Huntsville Hospital offers the region’s largest, most experienced team of neurosurgeons. We are a multidisciplinary practice that also includes the medical specialty of physiatry – physical and rehabilitation medicine. The care we provide is complemented by physician assistants, certified registered nurse practitioners and physical therapists. We are the only center to offer this comprehensive care for your back, brain and extremities.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- CME and Relocation
- 401k matching program
- Medical/Dental Benefits
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 385K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville named 11th Best City to Live in America by US News
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgeon Needed in Thriving Southeast Metro!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly