A Large Healthcare System is Seeking NCC, Neurointerventional, and Outpatient Neurologists!
A large healthcare system in Northern Indiana is hiring additional neurologists as they develop their Neurosciences Institute. This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly growing system, with a truly friendly team and supportive administration. It is expected that subspecialists will be able to quickly build subspecialized practices, with only 20-30% general neurology patients.
- Primary Stroke Center--Comprehensive application in process
- Level II Trauma Center
- Non-profit health system
- 500-bed hospital
- Designated 7-bed Neuro-ICU with plans to expand to 12 beds with a 12-bed step-down unit in a brand new tower
- Neuro-ICU is a closed co-op
- Leadership Opportunity: Neuro-ICU Medical Director
- Flexible scheduling with a call of no more than 1:5
- Most outpatient subspecialties welcome and well-supported
- Opportunity to quickly build subspecialty practice
- Opportunity to grow and have input in developing Neuro-ICU
- Participate in providing telestroke services
- 1000 stroke cases a year
- Brand New neurointerventional suite with a second biplane on the way
- Ability to help grow and have input in developing neurology service lines
- Competitive compensation package with sign-on bonus, quality incentive bonus, and student loan forgiveness
Headache Neurology Highlights:
- Support for trigger point injections, BOTOX, and nerve blocks
- Infusion suite accessible for patients
- If interested, the opportunity to develop inpatient headache service
- Opportunity to build and develop a sophisticated headache-focused practice
Movement Disorders Highlights:
- Collaborate with neurosurgeon doing DBS
- MRI and PET
- Video and Routine EEG equipment
- Ability to do reads from home
- Surface and intramuscular EMG equipment
- Ability to do reads from home
- Infusion suite available for patients
- Physical Therapy and rehab services available
- No regional competition
- Support for patients admitted to the hospital with dementia and delirium
- Neuropsychologists in the community
Three-time All American City Award Winner, this city is home to over 260,000 residents and offers proximity to several major Midwest cities. Starting in the 1970s, the city developed a system of recreational trails along the riverbanks to beautify the riverfronts and promote active lifestyles for residents. As of 2016, trails had expanded to encompass 90 miles throughout the city and county. With the expansion of trails in recent years, cycling has become an emerging mode of transportation for residents. There is also an award-winning children's zoo, botanical conservatory gardens, and an interactive science center. The city hosts a variety of cultural festivals and events annually commemorating ethnic food, dance, music, and art. With an affordable cost of living, many cultural and entertainment options, many diverse shopping, and dining options, and all four seasons, this community offers something for everyone.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for A Large Healthcare System is Seeking NCC, Neurointerventional, and Outpatient Neurologists!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly