Exciting Faculty Opportunity in Baltimore for Movement Disorders Neurologists
A large healthcare system is seeking neurologists to join the team in Baltimore, Maryland. The new neurologist will have the opportunity to have a faculty appointment. The Chairman is excited to involve the new neurologists with the Neurology Department through grand rounds, faculty meetings, collaborating with other subspecialists within the department, and participation in clinical research and teaching.
- Faculty appointment (Associate or Assistant level, dependent on experience)
- Clinical interests in Movement Disorders will be well-supported
- Ability to quickly develop a sub-specialized practice
- Support for clinical research
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents
- The call is 1:5, covering two hospitals 20 minutes apart
- Tele-stroke program implemented to lighten call
- On average, just 1-2 calls after-hours, which can be taken from home
- Neurohospitalist to cover hospital consults during the day
- If desired, someone could see patients at both Baltimore and Washington DC locations
A major East Coast city, Baltimore offers something for everyone! Whether you’re seeking urban living, a suburban community, or a beach house on the Chesapeake Bay, the city offers a wide range of living and schooling options. Baltimore is also conveniently situated between Philadelphia (1h 45m) and Washington DC (1-2h, depending on the time of day). If you enjoy sports, catch an Orioles game in the summer or a Ravens game in the fall. Each spring, Baltimore also hosts the second leg to the Triple Crown, the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Racetrack. If you prefer arts and culture, the Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall is home to the Baltimore Symphony, or you can check out the museums at the Baltimore Cultural Center. Dig into local delicacies of blue crab, oysters, and mussels – and if you don’t enjoy seafood, Baltimore offers endless dining options.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Exciting Faculty Opportunity in Baltimore for Movement Disorders Neurologists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly