Medical Director of Neurology and Neurohospitalist Opportunities with Leading Portland
A health system in the Portland, OR area is excited to welcome a stroke/neurohospitalist and medical director of neurology to its neuroscience program. The new stroke/neurohospitalist will practice at a suburban hospital that is minutes away from downtown Portland and the new neurology leader will also be based at a Portland hospital and will lead a team of 15 providers.
Stroke Neurologist/Neurohospitalist Highlights:
- Opportunity is at one of two Portland-area hospitals
- 100% inpatient volume
- Stroke fellowship preferred but not required
- Flexible schedule
- Will take call 1:6 weekends
- Leadership opportunity at each hospital
- Opportunity to teach internal medicine residents
Medical Director of Neurology Highlights:
- Will be based at the downtown flagship hospital but oversee neurologist at six other hospitals
- Leader will split their time between clinical and administrative duties
- Will lead a department of 15-person neurology department (12 neurologists and 3 APP)
- Ideal candidate will have leadership and program building experience as well as strong organizational skill
- Will further develop use of telemedicine, telestroke network, and APP model.
- Opportunity to participate in stroke research (regional, state and national levels)
Portland, OR Highlights:
Portland, Oregon’s largest city, sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood. It’s known for its parks, bridges, and bicycle paths, as well as for its eco-friendliness and its microbreweries and coffeehouses. Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites from the formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo and its railway. The city hosts thriving art, theater, and music scenes.
Apply for Medical Director of Neurology and Neurohospitalist Opportunities with Leading Portland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly