Interventional Neurologist in York, PA - $100K Educational Loan Repayment
WellSpan Health is seeking an Endovascular Neurologist for our growing team of endovascular providers at WellSpan York Hospital. Conveniently located just 1 hour north of the Baltimore/DC metro area and 90 minutes west of Philadelphia.
- Provide neurointerventional care to patients at the York Hospital, a 585-bed, comprehensive stroke center and level I trauma center
- Join two Endovascular physicians supported by two APPs for inpatient/outpatient care and an outstanding OR team
- Two biplane OR suites for neuroendovascular procedures
- York Hospital’s strong stroke program manages over 2,000 strokes/TIAs annually
- Neurohospitalists take telestroke call for 6 feeder hospitals in the WellSpan system
- Highly supportive Service Line Management
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Cris Williams, Physician Recruiter
Office (717)812 – 4487
WellSpan Health – A Healthy Step Ahead
*Must be Board Certified/Board Qualified. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.
Apply for Interventional Neurologist in York, PA - $100K Educational Loan Repayment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly