South-Central North Carolina System Seeks General & Sub-Specialized Neurologists & Leaders
6 days left
- Full Time
A large, regional health care system in North Carolina looks forward to the growth of its clinical neurosciences department. The practice is seeking to grow both the inpatient and outpatient service lines and is excited to welcome both stroke-focused inpatient neurologists, and a variety of general and sub-specialized neurologists on the outpatient side. Epilepsy, headache, and EEG/EMG sub-specialties would be an excellent addition to the team. Medical Director opportunity is available for an experienced candidate.
Practice / Opportunity Highlights:
- New Neuroscience Center being built
- Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Inpatient neurology and almost all outpatient neurology subspecialties in the context of general neurology, welcome and well-supported; headache, epilepsy, and EEG/EMG would be an excellent fit
- 7 on/7 off schedule for inpatient neurologist
- AASM accredited sleep center
- Infusion suites on site for headache and MS
- Significant epilepsy volume; open to building an EMU
- Clinical research and teaching opportunities with Campbell University
- 99% consultative care
- Non-burdensome call schedule
- Immediate volume available
- No local competition
- A highly collegial environment with a very supportive administration
- A competitive compensation package, including generous sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
The geographic area is a diverse community of more than 319,00 residents and has been recognized as an All-American City.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for South-Central North Carolina System Seeks General & Sub-Specialized Neurologists & Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly