Seeking Neurologist to Join a Multispecialty Medical Group in Clovis, New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Clovis, NM.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Neurology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- Will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day.
- Need to be comfortable reading EEG and EMG.
- Call is no more than 10 days per month.
- Tele-Neurology coverage will be provided by Neurohospitalist group in Albuquerque.
- Salary guaranteed with upside potential
- 36 hours of patient care and 4 hours admin time.
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
What the Area Offers:
Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike. Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks and two public pools all within a short driving distance.
The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and includes; 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area and four sand volleyball courts.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Presbyterian.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Matthew Corrales at email@example.com or (505) 923-8992.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Apply for Seeking Neurologist to Join a Multispecialty Medical Group in Clovis, New Mexico
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly