West Coast Neurology Openings
Providence, Kadlec, Swedish and St. Joseph Health have several Neurology openings across multiple locations.
- Everett, Washington - Work as a full-time Neurologist at a Primary Stroke Center with a team of highly skilled Neuroscience providers. Multiple Neurohospitalist positions are also available.
- Walla Walla, Washington - Partner with strong Neurosurgery and Physiatry teams at Providence Medical Group as a full-time Neruologist.
- Spokane, Washington - Practice with one of the West’s largest and most integrated health systems at Sacred Heart Medical Center. Full-time Neurohospitalist and Neurologist positions open.
- Missoula, Montana - Join a certified Primary Stroke Center, and the only hospital in the state of Montana to do mechanical clot extraction.
- Anchorage, Alaska - Treat young patients and work closely with The Children’s Hospital at Providence as a Pediatric Neurologist.
- Medford, Oregon - Collaborate within the Providence Brain & Spine Institute, a statewide center of excellence providing a full range of neuroscience clinical services, research and education, as a full-time Neurologist.
- Seattle, Washington – Work at the renowned Swedish Neuroscience Institute as a Neuro-Oncologist, where you will participate in clinical trials and brain tumor research.
- Seattle, Washington – Join the team at Swedish Neuroscience Institute’s Movement Disorders Program as a full-time Neurologist.
- Seattle, Washington – join the Swedish Medical Center’s Cherry Hill campus as a full-time Neurohospitalist, or fill a per diem Neurohospitalist role at the Swedish Neuroscience Institute.
- Join a group of six Neurologists at a growing Neuroscience Center as a full-time General Neurologist in Richland, Washington.
St. Joseph Health Opportunities:
- Establish a new service line at St. Joseph Health medical Group as a full-spectrum Neurologist in Eureka, California.
- Serve a diverse patient population and enjoy support from a collegial group as a full-time Neurologist in Napa, California.
These roles provide the chance to work in leading-edge facilities with access to teaching and research opportunities. Board-certified or board-eligible clinicians with experience in Neurology are encouraged to apply. Take advantage of these excellent opportunities to grow in your career while enjoying the benefits of working within an integrated health system.
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.
If you are interested in any of the roles above, please contact:
Learn more about all of our current Neurology openings at https://psdrecruit.org/neurology/new-jobs/
Apply for West Coast Neurology Openings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly