Hospital-employed Neurology Opportunity in Award-winning Saratoga Springs, New York
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Neurology seeks a BE/BC Neurologist to join our consultative hospital-employed practice in Saratoga Springs, New York. Physicians with interest in general neurology who enjoy a combination of outpatient neurology with inpatient coverage would be a great fit. This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced, dynamic neurologist, fellowship trained in Epilepsy, who enjoys a variety of cases. The practice just added an experienced Physician Assistant as well. The opportunity exists to develop special interests: headache, neurophysiology, and more.
Our neurology practice is supported by exceptional ancillary services: advanced imaging (including 3T MRI), lab, outpatient and limited inpatient EEG, EMG/NCV, diagnostic polysomnography, and outpatient infusion. Rehabilitation services include an array of inpatient and outpatient services, including PT, OT, speech therapy, videofluoroscopy of swallowing function, vestibular rehabilitation, and other specialty programs. Neurological subspecialists are available through our affiliate, an academic medical center in nearby Albany.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
Our multispecialty practice —Saratoga Hospital Medical Group—has more than 260 physicians and advanced practice providers across a number of medical and surgical specialties. The medical group has grown significantly in recent years, largely because of its reputation for achieving a unique balance of autonomy and collaboration. Our physicians genuinely respect and care about each other, their patients, and our community. Medical group members play an invaluable role in our hospital’s continued growth and reputation for excellence. They enjoy a shared-governance approach to leadership and the support of exceptional staff and administration.
Saratoga Hospital is a 171-bed independent, locally governed, thriving community hospital and a leading healthcare provider in the region. We have enjoyed continuous growth for more than a decade, along with a reputation for high-quality, personalized, compassionate care. Since September 2004, Saratoga Hospital has maintained Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center—the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice.
Saratoga Hospital: An Affiliate of Albany Med
Saratoga Hospital recently affiliated with Albany Med. This partnership has added convenient access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Region’s only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide. Our physicians have access to shared best practices, continuing medical education (CME), and leadership and teaching opportunities.
The physicians who have joined Saratoga Hospital and Saratoga Hospital Medical Group report in the 99th percentile in job satisfaction according to a recent Advisory Board survey. We are proud of that statistic, and that success is reflected in the work we do and in the support we receive from the vibrant and giving Saratoga Springs community.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including sign-on bonus, moving expenses and loan forgiveness package will be considered.
Most of all, we offer a place you can be proud and happy to call home—as a physician and an individual.
Saratoga is a great place to live and work! You will find a sense of community here.
- Located a half hour from Albany, New York State’s Capital City,
- Three hours from New York City, Montreal and Boston – right on the edge of New England,
- Saratoga County offers family-oriented communities and excellent schools - both public and private
- Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns and villages are experiencing growth and revitalization evidenced by new homes, upscale apartments, shops, eateries, and businesses.
- Known for world-class entertainment and abundant year-round recreational and athletic opportunities.
- Famous venues include Saratoga Race Course featuring world-class thoroughbred racing, Saratoga Performing Arts Center hosting a multitude of pop and cultural events each summer, the beautiful Saratoga Spa State Park, and Saratoga National Historic Park, where the Battles of Saratoga in 1777 changed the face of history!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, Lake George, other waterways, and more!
We do not utilize recruitment firms. Please reach out to me directly.
Denise Romand, Medical Staff Recruiter/Practice Liaison
211 Church Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866