Neurologist BC/BE - Neurohospitalist
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE Neurologist with expertise in stroke care to join our large and growing program, the largest in the SF Bay area.
- State-of-the-art hospitals/clinics in San Francisco and surrounding Peninsula region
- Among the largest Stroke/NCC programs in the area
- Large Tele-Stroke program and referral network
- Varied work environments available including both teaching hospitals and community facilities
- Opportunity to subspecialize and develop areas of personal interest
- Neurohospitalist and general neurology clinic options are also available
- Extensive teaching opportunities including an accredited Neuro-Critical Care
- Fellowship, residents, medical students, and peer education. Academic appointment available
- Extensive leadership development resources including formal courses and mentorship, with program development and philanthropy opportunities
- Numerous innovative research programs available including the only non-university mobile stroke unit (MSU) in the country, Sutter-wide research institute providing support for IRB and clinical trials
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship trained in Stroke preferred, but not required
- Dynamic candidates with strong clinical competency; having an entrepreneurial/innovative spirit encouraged but not required
- Diverse clinical opportunities including stroke clinic, telestroke services, inpatient stroke consultation, and stroke/neuro-critical care.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 150 physicians practicing in 25+ specialties throughout San Francisco County. Our medical group is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefits package & robust retirement program
- Relocation allowance
- CME reimbursement
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Neurologist BC/BE - Neurohospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly