Carson Tahoe Health is actively recruiting a motivated and enthusiastic Outpatient Neurologist to join our multi-specialty practice group. This is an established practice with 1 other MD and an Advanced Practice Provider. Our dedicated and compassionate providers bring patient centered care to all of the communities we serve. Our clinics serve Northern Nevada, Carson, Tahoe and Douglas Counties.
Carson Tahoe Health System is a non-profit organization nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and serving a population of over 250,000 which includes Lake Tahoe/Eastern California as well as much of Northern Nevada. Our state of the art facilities consists of two hospitals, two urgent care centers, and a network of 20 regional locations.
The system is headquartered on a planned 80 acre campus which features Carson Tahoe Hospital, voted the 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation.
Practice Description – Carson Tahoe Health Medical Group:
- Manage your own panel of patients
- Realistic patients per day expectations
- Reasonable call rotation requirements
- Monday thru Friday, 8-5 with NO nights or weekends
- Flexible scheduling
- Work with experienced physicians
- Attractive/modern buildings
- Fully functioning and customized Electronic Medical Record
- Full-time management staff
- No management responsibilities, allows you to focus on being a physician
- Exceptionally competitive base salary – MGMA fair market value
- Quarterly bonuses based on production
- Signing bonus and Relocation assistance available
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Apply for Outpatient Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly