The MultiCare Neurosciences Institute is seeking a Neurohospitalist with Vascular or Stroke fellowship training to join their well-established and thriving Comprehensive Stroke team at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, Washington. The stroke alert team collaborates with local EMS to provide patients with quick access to our advanced diagnostic and treatment technology. The Neuroscience Institute consists of a collegial and dynamic team of providers who serve Inland Northwest’s 1.5 million patient referral base.
What we have to offer:
• Competitive compensation package with sign on and relocation bonuses.
• Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice (with tail).
• Accredited Primary Stroke Center.
• Support from neuroradiology with 1.5 and 3T MRIs.
• Comprehensive stroke care including “direct-to-CT”, 24 hour CT and MRI, outpatient TIA follow-up, advanced neuroimaging, endovascular and neurosurgical treatment options, PMR (rehab medicine), neuropsychology, speech/PT/OT, and much more!
What you will need:
• Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
• Vascular/Stroke Fellowship or Inpatient Stroke experience preferred.
• Visa candidates welcome to apply.
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
• Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
• “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
• Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
• Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
• Easy drive or flight to Idaho, Montana, Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
• 7 days on / 7 days off, 8-12 hours on site / 12 hours on call.
• 161 shifts per year (open to .80 FTE)
• Monday 5pm to Monday 5pm
Who you can contact:
Mandee Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 253-222-6880.
Link to job posting: