Neurology Stroke Medicine - Austin, Texas
Ascension Medical Group is seeking a Neurohospitalist/Stroke Neurologist to join our team in Austin, TX.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Fellowship training in stroke and neurohospitalist preferred
- Texas licensure or ability to obtain one
- Average patient load of 13 to 18 per day
- Typically has full time APP
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 403b and paid malpractice
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About Ascension Seton
- As a member of Ascension Seton, our physicians join a large community of providers who are called to deliver compassionate, personalized care for all persons, especially those who are struggling or affected by poverty.
- As a member of the largest nonprofit provider of care in the country, we are able to share best practices and knowledge across our smart network.
- Ascension Seton includes more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
- Dell Children’s, part of Ascension Seton in Austin, TX is a world-class pediatric center with its own Level I trauma center ond only Level IV NICU in Texas.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
Apply for Neurology Stroke Medicine - Austin, Texas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly