4 days left
- Full Time
Cleveland Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Neurohospitalist interested in joining a cutting edge clinical practice focused on the delivery of high quality neurological care to inpatients in the Cleveland Clinic health system. The Neurological Institute is a large group practice in an integrated hospital system that is ranked #1 in Ohio and #8 in the United States for neurology and neurosurgery by U.S. News and World Report.
Successful candidates will join a busy clinical practice at Cleveland Clinic’s Fairview or Hillcrest hospitals, which are thrombectomy-capable stroke centers. There are opportunities for teleneurology and telestroke practice as well as inpatient care at the main campus where staff lead neurology resident teams and participate in the academic life of the Department of Neurology.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Center for General Neurology and the Cerebrovascular Center, both within the Neurological Institute. Stroke care is a unified system across the enterprise that provides tiered triage, including a mobile stroke unit. The successful candidate will serve as a faculty member in our neurohospitalist fellowship program and will have opportunities to participate in quality and clinical research with a faculty appointment in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please include your current CV and a cover letter with your application