Neurophysiology / Neuromuscular Neurology opportunity in Houston on the desirable southwest side!
Neurology opportunity for a Neurophysiologist that has taken a Neuromuscular track within a world class hospital system in Houston. Join an employed group of five Neurologists practicing general and varying sub specialties of Neurology. You would practice Neurophysiology/ Neuromuscular Neurology and share call for hospital consults. The system has a telestroke service in place. Neurohospitalists, and NeuroCritical Care staff are on staff as well. The hospital has a Neuroscience and Spine center with Neurosurgeons, Orthopedic Surgeons, various Neurologists, Pain Management providers, and Care Navigators. Salary plus RVU bonus plan with full comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus, and relocation. Located on the desirable, diverse, growing southwest side of the metro area!
A few of the great things about Houston are:
• Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• Strong economy
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Low taxes (no state income tax)
• Tort Reform
• Low cost of living
• Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or email email@example.com and visit www.medstaffmatters.com
Apply for Neurophysiology / Neuromuscular Neurology opportunity in Houston on the desirable southwest side!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly