Opportunity for interventional neurologist in Upstate NY!
A large healthcare system in Upstate NY is seeking a second interventional neurologist to join their busy and well-established Stroke Program.
- Available mentorship
- Provide coverage for 26 weeks/ year
- Teach neurointerventional and neurocritical care fellows
- Position dedicated to interventional service – no general neurology responsibilities
- Academic appointment
- Competitive, base plus performance incentivized compensation package, with potential for loan repayment
- Available sponsorship for H-1B and J1 visa candidates
- Hospital currently sees ~1500 stroke cases/ year
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Opportunity for interventional neurologist in Upstate NY!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly