Neurohospitalist/Stroke Specialist Needed in Mile-High Colorado
4 days left
One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome a vascular neurologist/neurohospitalist to its Denver area hospital. The new neurologist will practice at a state of the art, comprehensive stroke center in the Country's most desirable cities.
- 250+ beds
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Dedicated neuro ICU
- Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and neuro-interventionalists on site
- Currently, a 7on/7off schedule but the practice is open to alternative schedules
- Will take call during 7 days on (can take more for extra money)
- This is a stroke heavy position – approximately 80% stroke and 20% other neurology (fellowship not required)
- Will see approximately 16 patients per day
- There are 2 APPs (NPs) on during the week; currently looking to hire a 3rd APP. On extra busy days, we have a model where another physician can be on to help.
- Leadership opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive salary, sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, and relocation bonus.
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Neurohospitalist/Stroke Specialist Needed in Mile-High Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly