North Iowa Health System Seeking Neurohospitalist and General Neurologists!
5 days left
- Full Time
A North Iowa, faith-based, not-for-profit community health care system that offers comprehensive health care services for people throughout northern Iowa and southern Minnesota is seeking two general neurologists to join its growing neurosciences department. Neurohospitalist and most outpatient sub-specialty interests are welcome, in the context of general neurology.
- Primary Stroke Centers
- 346 licensed beds
- 2018 Get with the Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Inpatient/Outpatient split or 100% inpatient
- General neurology opportunity
- Sub-specialty interest in EEG, EMG, Epilepsy, sleep, MS, neurohospitalist, and movement disorders welcome in the context of general neurology
- Teaching opportunities available
- Non-burdensome 1:4 call
- J-1 and H-1B visa support available
- Very competitive compensation package
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for North Iowa Health System Seeking Neurohospitalist and General Neurologists!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly