Outpatient Neurology Opportunity in Scenic Oregon!
Due to an upcoming retirement, a Southern Oregon hospital is excited to add an outpatient neurologist to its group. The physician will practice is in a sophisticated, 175-bed hospital.
- General neurology position with the opportunity to sub-specialize
- All outpatient position, if desired
- The work schedule is flexible – a person could likely accomplish the median by working 4 days per week
- A no-call position is possible
- Open to someone with leadership interests
- Currently have 3 neurologists (one of them is on extended family leave)
- Opportunity to teach family medicine residents beginning next year
- Can support H1B and J1 visas
The town, nestled in the Umpqua Valley, is popular for a growing wine industry, moderate climate, and excellent outdoor recreation. They are one hour from the Pacific Coast, one hour from the mountains and minutes to great recreation along the Umpqua River and Umpqua National Forest. Great public and private school options allow families to raise children outside the stress of a large city. Physicians enjoy the tight-knit medical community and seeing the community benefit of their work serving a county population of 100k+.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Outpatient Neurology Opportunity in Scenic Oregon!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly