Stroke, MS, Epilepsy, Headache, and General Neurologists Needed in Pennsylvania
2 days left
- Full Time
A well-regarded hospital in Lancaster, Pennsylvania is seeking vascular trained neurologists for stroke and neurohospitalist roles, as well as an opportunity for a Medical Director of Stroke, and outpatient-focused neurologists to help staff a growing Neuroscience Institute.
Neurologists with specialty training in MS, Epilepsy, and headache would be especially welcome, as the division begins to further sub-specialize, though all interests can be supported in the context of General Neurology. The team currently consists of General Neurologists, EMG fellowship-trained Neurologists, a Headache fellowship-trained Neurologist, a Movement Disorder fellowship-trained Neurologist, and a Vascular/Stroke fellowship-trained Neurologist.
- 506 beds
- Level 1 Trauma Center status achieved by mid-2020
- Mechanical thrombectomy capable
- EEG and EMG monitoring available
- Infusion suite available
- Vascular neurology position 90% inpatient, 10% outpatient follow-up clinic
- MS, Epilepsy, and headache neurologists can be 100% outpatient unless stroke call is desired
- General neurology position primarily outpatient with some inpatient rounding (1 week every 6 weeks, to expand with the new hire)
- Medical Director of Stroke position available
- Research opportunity available
- APP support
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including sign-on bonus
Pennsylvania’s eighth-largest city is a prosperous community with excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. Just a short drive away from Philadelphia and Baltimore, Lancaster offers the convenience of big city life within the comfort of a mid-sized community. Lancaster boasts excellent private and public schools, and a beautiful and lively downtown set within an exciting expanse of woodlands and mountains.
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Stroke, MS, Epilepsy, Headache, and General Neurologists Needed in Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly