Exciting Academic Opportunity for Movement Disorder Specialist in Tennessee
A prestigious academic medical center in Tennessee is seeking a Movement Disorders Neurologist to join the neurology clinic. They are seeking an energetic neurologist who will partner with the current movement disorder team (2 MDs and a nurse practitioner) and step into immediate patient volume that exceeds 1000 movement disorder patients annually.
Medical Center Highlights:
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Magnet recognized hospital
- Referral center for Eastern Tennessee, Southeastern Kentucky, North Georgia, and Western North Carolina/South Carolina
- 100% movement disorder volume
- Opportunity to help build a Movement Disorder program
- No inpatient or hospital call
- No inpatient responsibilities
- Opportunities and support for clinical research as well as teaching
- Very flexible scheduling with a lot of provider autonomy –8 half days a week of clinic requested
- Support from nurse practitioners and social workers
- Additional compensation is available for supervising medical students, speaking in lectures, and participating in clinical trials.
- DBS programming and botulinum toxin injections are a large part of the current patient volume. No active DBS program or functional neurosurgery on site. Patients are sent to nearby specialty centers. Duopa is available on site
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Exciting Academic Opportunity for Movement Disorder Specialist in Tennessee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly