We are the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is seeking a full-time BE/BC General Neurologist and o join our team in Fremont, CA.
- General Neurologist - Fremont, CA: Opportunity for a general neurologist with any fellowship training. Preference to candidates with interest in EEG/EMG. We will also consider candidates interested in a neurohospitalist position. Prefer several years of experience and/or fellowship training in vascular or critical care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California:
To learn more about practice opportunities with The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., please email your CV to Ken Baker at: Kenneth.Baker@kp.org or call (510) 625-6331. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us: