Opportunities for Outpatient Neurologists and Neurohospitalists on Long Island
A patient-focused hospital in Suffolk County is seeking an additional inpatient neurologist to join their growing team. They recently hired a vascular neurosurgeon and opened their biplanar, and recently received Comprehensive Stroke Center accreditation. As they grow, there is the opportunity to focus more of your practice on stroke, or general inpatient neurology. If someone is interested, there is also the ability to have up to 30% clinic, or be entirely inpatient. This is a great opportunity where you will have input on your schedule and your practice.
- 537 beds
- PET/ CT capabilities
- Level II Trauma Center
- JACHO Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Telestroke program in-place
- Not-for-profit health system
- As a Catholic-based health system, they follow Catholic health directives
- The call is 1:5, only to improve with additional hires
- Opportunity to develop subspecialized stroke practice or dedicated general neurohospitalist role
- If desired, someone could have up to 50% of their time in the clinic
- APP support
- If desired, someone could have up to 30% of their time in the clinic, or be entirely inpatient
- Option for 7 on/7 off or Monday-Friday schedule
Check out all of our positions here!