Full-time Neurologist - Fort Worth, Texas
Acclaim Physician Group, a partner with JPS Health Network, is seeking a full-time Neurologist to join our team. The Department of Internal Medicine provides specialty services across the continuum of care at JPS. We currently have over 60 providers who work in a variety of different locations including the Main Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center, and our Community Medicine Clinics. Our specialties include; Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Pulmonology, Critical Care, Endocrinology, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Rheumatology. The department is heavily focused on process improvement and growth and currently has over 50 provider submitted projects across our various committees ranging from quality improvement plans to strategic growth initiatives.
The Physician - Neurologist is responsible for administering and interpreting all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations within the inpatient and/or outpatient setting. This position will also educate patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments; may also conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient's healthcare provider.
- Inpatient call is 1:5
- Clinic days are 4 10's
- Epilepsy training preferred
Required Education and Experience:
- Current Medical Doctor (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) degree from an accredited school of medicine.
- Residency and/or Fellowship training within specialty.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the State of Texas.
- Board Certification or Board Eligible.
In addition to a competitive salary with quality and productivity incentive opportunities, Acclaim provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Very Generous Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- CME/Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Assistance for moves of greater than 50 miles
- Generous Retirement