Neurologist Opportunity in Oregon's Willamette Valley / College Town
Seeking a Neurologist who enjoys caring for patients in a nurturing, collegial outpatient setting. If you have Movement Disorders Fellowship training, that would be a bonus.
Join 4 Neurologists who are part of a large, physician-led multispecialty group with a strong referral base. Work in the heart of PeaceHealth's Sacred Heart Medical Center RiverBend in Eugene, Oregon which hosts a robust neurology, neurosurgery and neurocritical care program.
Why you will love the Practice:
- 4 Neurologists, most with subspecialty fellowship training
- We have a strong ownership culture and welcome clinicians who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care
- Exceptional colleagues on the SHMC-RB campus: Neurohospitalist, Neurosurgery, Endovascular, Interventional Radiology, Pain Management
- Strong support from the hospital and medical staff, open communication with administration, great specialist support and a strong mentorship program - new graduates encouraged to apply
- Outpatient practice with 14 - 18 patients per day
- Inpatient neurologist call: 2-3 shifts per month; a shift equals one day or night
- EPIC EMR
- Sacred Heart Medical Center (SHMC-RB) is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence
- 338-bed tertiary Level II medical center. Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification with Advanced Endovascular Interventions
For more information contact Kim Dianich, Provider Recruiter Sr.
email@example.com / Ph# 360-729-1409
Eugene, Oregon ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, visit the fermentation district, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon Ducks! Historic Hayward field will host the Olympic Trials in 2020, NCAA Track & Field Championships, and the World Athletics Championships in 2021. The area offers outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.