Henry Ford Medical Group is Seeking a Mvmt. Disorders Neurologist & a Divison Head of Mvmt Disorders
The Movement Disorders Neurologist & Division Head of Movement Disorders positions offer opportunities to:
- Provide advanced, cutting edge evidence-based care for a multitude of movement disorder problems.
- Medical, surgical and neuro-stimulation related therapies are utilized. Available treatments include deep brain stimulation, a DBS program, and botulinum toxin.
- Participate in a robust clinical research program.
- Position provides educational endeavors, including a teaching role with medical students, Neurology residents, and Movement Disorder fellows.
* The Division Head opportunity entails providing leadership over these programs.
- Must be Board-eligible/Board-certified in Neurology with additional fellowship training in Movement Disorders. (BC is required for Division Head opportunity)
- Must have completed an ACGME/AOA approved Neurology residency.
If you are interested in either of these opportunities, please forward your CV via email to: Gregory L. Barkley, M.D., c/o Laura Settles via the link in the contact section or at firstname.lastname@example.org. I may also be reached by phone at (313) 282-4747.
Thank you in advance for your consideration,
Apply for Henry Ford Medical Group is Seeking a Mvmt. Disorders Neurologist & a Divison Head of Mvmt Disorders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly