Cognitive Neurologist BC/BE - California Pacific Medical Center, Sutter Health
The Neuroscience Division at California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) has an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Neurologist with an interest in dementia/memory disorders and Alzheimer’s disease in the heart of beautiful San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco, California
- Ray Dolby Brain Health Center is a cognitive neurology practice that provides comprehensive care for patients with cognitive impairment and their families through a multi-disciplinary team including: physicians, neuropsychologists, and a large team of social workers
- Excellent financial support available through generous philanthropy
- Ample administrative time and leadership development resources available
- Research or educational opportunities available
- Fellowship training desirable but not essential
- Candidate should have excellent clinical skills and interest in supporting the growth of the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center
- Innovation, team-work, and high energy are highly valued
The Neuroscience Division at CPMC, is the leading Neuroscience program within Sutter Health. We provide a wide diversity of inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as excellent support for participation in research trials. As a member of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group, you will appreciate the benefits of a multi-specialty medical group to pursue your professional goals, while providing high-quality care to a diverse patient population.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in 25+ specialties throughout San Francisco County. Our medical group is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership
SWBMG is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Retirement program
- Shareholder Eligibility
- Group leadership opportunities
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity